Have you ever realise that our climate is changing? Our earth is warming up, and there is now overwhelming scientific consensus that it is happening. With global warming on the increase and species and their habitats on the decrease, chances for ecosystems to adapt naturally are diminishing. Many are agreed that climate change may be one of the greatest threats facing the planet. Recent years show increasing temperatures in various regions and increasing extremities in weather patterns. Indeed, the changing of climate has brought countless problems to our mother nature.
Environmental issues are also a major global issue. Humans depend on a sustainable and healthy environment, and yet we have damaged the environment in numerous ways. It introduces other issues including biodiversity, climate change, animal and nature conservation, population, genetically modified food, sustainable development, and more. Unsurprisingly, humans ignore this issue which might probably brings us a devastating consequences.
Our mother earth is dreadfully sick and we must do something about it to prevent it from getting worse before it is too late. If humans insist of doing what they had been doing to destroy our mother, they will unquestionably regret when all the rivers, seas, lakes are polluted with filthy trash, when all the animals are facing extinction and when the changes of climate that cannot be adopted by humans. Therefore, I decided to dedicate my pledge to my mother earth.
“Today I pledge to my mother earth that I will walk more therefore burning less gas and petrol. I will use only organic fertilizers to plant all my vegetation and plants. I will use ‘green bag’ and reduce the usage of plastic bags my daily life so that our environment will not be polluted. I will love and care for every single animal and plants in this planet and I will not try to destroy them.”


1 comments:
Nice one Yun ru.. Love your post and also your blog.. =)
Post a Comment