JUMP IT !

JUMP IT !

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Journey to the BLOGGING world

Hi everyone. Well, actually this is not my first blog since somehow my first blog was accidentally deleted and this would be my second one. Once again I'm here to share my thoughts and feelings to all of you. Oh, I have to emphasize that this blog is specially dedicated to my dear English teacher - Madam Flowrese. At first I really think that it's a weird idea to request the whole class to create a blog for ourselves. I never think of blogging in my life. But then, it's quite true, i think I'm starting to like this interesting experience which is blogging. I could still remember clearly about the chaos in the computer lab in school where everyone first created their own blog. We really had a hard time sine we were so new to these stuff(like newbies). Overall I felt that it was a fun and memorable experience. I believe that everyone enjoys their time blogging about their own experience and at the same time improving their writing skills in English including me. It's like you can "kill two birds with one stone". Cool right?
I'll be blogging more about the activities and assignments done in my English class. I'm sure that it will be fun and still fun. Everyone keep in touch with me!

1 comments:

Aaron Hadyn Yeo said...

Good one Yun ru!! But keep on posting! I'm hungry for more of ur masterpiece.. haha! jking.. =)

Post a Comment